Responsible for operating ½”coil tubing radial jetting units during both the milling and horizontal jetting phases of the operations, coordinating equipment and personnel for specific ongoing down hole operations and providing direction to field trainees. Responsibilities also include being a professional liaison with Customer representatives.
- 1 year RDS experience or successfully displayed required skills for unit operation
- Ability to ensure timely execution of orders, instructions and directions of operations manager
- Experienced in training crews on equipment, job procedures and safety regulations
- Proven ability to direct and perform routine maintenance on all equipment
- Capable of preparing status reports and post job reports as necessary
- All required Safety, Environmental, and compliance courses
Current Commercial Drivers License/ DOT Certification
- Experienced in troubleshooting mechanical components, diesel engines and pumps
- Current passport and able to travel to International locations
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.